There are hundreds of ways your business could benefit from a website. If you’re like most small business owners, you’re involved with advertising, marketing and promoting your business to remain competitive in your field. You’re concerned with cash flow and where the next customer is coming from. You’re busy answering phones, keeping your books, managing your inventory and employees, and providing good customer service. Here are five good reasons you need a website:
1. People are looking for you online!
Your website works for you while you sleep and is accessible from anywhere. Recent studies show over 86% of Americans use the internet and most of them search online for information about local products or services. According to the SBA, small businesses with a website have higher revenue. In today’s internet world it gives you a strategic market advantage. Many of your competitors already have one!
2. Make a positive first impression!
Imagine how much business you would have if you could sit down for just ten to fifteen minutes with every potential customer and explain your product or service to them and why they should do business with you.
Your website will:
- Improve your image
- Showcase you and your message
- Provide a stamp of credibility for your business
- Brand you as unique so you can stand out from the crowd
3. Provide Information about your business!
Where are you located? What areas do you serve? What are your hours? What products and services do you provide? Your website can answer all these questions and more. It’s like a huge public reference book where people can get information about your business. We will double and triple-check your information to make sure it’s correct!
- Link to your website from Online Business Listings and Local Directories
4. Communicate with your customers!
Your website can quickly and easily provide your potential customers with up to date information on new products, promotions, sales, etc. Find out what others are saying about you – improve your customer service through feedback.
- Connect with social media and other forums
- Provide customer testimonials
- Post answers to frequently asked questions
- Provide online customer support
5. Grow your business!
Do you know 250 million people? You’re just one click away! Your website will make it easier to expand your reach through inexpensive and effective digital marketing.
You will be able to:
- Increase the effectiveness of your advertising and increase your market share
- Break in to new markets and attract new customers
- Expand your business beyond geographical boundaries
- Sell online
- Take advantage of the latest search engine marketing tools
- Explore passive income opportunities